BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boredom & not really related to clippies

Hmm...What to talk about tonight? I made new clippies and put them up for sale this afternoon. I bought some new ribbon for even MORE bows and clippies. I put new music on my blog. You like no? Alex, my mom and I saw James Otto in concert last summer. (he's hot) lol

I can't wait until May 8 & 9. We're having a rummage sale and I'm going to sell my stuff there. I hope it does well. Maddie approves. She loves her "dippies" in her hair. I should have her model some. Alex approves, too. I was trying to find ways to include him so he got to pick out the site colors and the ribbon colors.

There's a few more things I want to make someday. I'd like to find the supplies locally, though. Joann's didn't have them tonight though so oh well. I don't want to order online because if I can't "get it" then I don't want to be stuck with tons of supplies that I can't use.

What other random thoughts do I have for tonight?....

Maddie is sick I think. I was really sick last week (and the antibiotics made me better but feel worse hooray! *insert sarcasm here* haha. She's got what I started out with. At least she made it to 19 mos without getting sick. Alex was 15 mos I think when he got his first ear infection. I'm happy my kids don't get sick a lot. I thought Alex would get something from being in preschool but he's only missed one day due to sickness and he got it from me ha! Anyhow, Maddie is still up and congested so she's sitting up with me at 12:30 am. Poor baby.

Someday it'll warm up here right? Please? The snow is almost all gone with all the rain we had last night but 40 is just not warm enough. We're desperate to play outside for hours on end. D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E. Plus Alex is looking forward to seeing Thomas the Train in June. (me too heehee) .

Well, here's some new clippies. Oh! I also bought some non-slip grip for them now! Score! Okay well it's just shelf liner but that's what people use sometimes right? I bought a light tan color. I've seen black and white but I thought the light tan would be great in hair because if it shows at all it won't be as noticeable as white or black right? haha. I need some sleep.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

More later!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Cute butterflys! Don't tell anyone but Lance likes Thomas the Train too, although I think he's going to wait until we have kids to go to the show, haha.