BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh no!

PANIC!! I'm out of alligator clips. Oh no!! 100 clips in a box just aren't what they used to be lol! I should go get more as soon as Scott gets home. Sally's is only open until 5pm so that will only give me about 30 mins by the time he gets here. Luckily, they're right down the block. It'll be good to get out of the house for a few minutes and away from my kids. They're squeezing the last bit of life out of my very last nerve. Actually, I think they're letting it survive on purpose just to irritate me. I don't even care that it's snowing out. I'll take that risk to drive a few residential blocks for more clips so long as it means I go alone lol!

Also, I think I've decided not to make korker bows. They take waaaay too much ribbon. I'm going to stick with the other clip types and only make korkers if they're requested.

Now I need to go redo my site! I have a bunch of clippies to take photos of for a premade page. I also have some ideas for new clips. I hope they turn out cute!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Noooo!!!

So have you gotten any orders yet? If I had a daughter I would so order some! I like those clippies with the stripes and flowers, lol.