BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sniff Sniff

I've been neglecting, I know. I've been sick though. I'm on some antibiotics and I think they're finally working. I can smell today and I think I smell....
NEW BOWS!
Isnt my new way of taking their photos fabulous? I love it! It works great for close ups.


I've also started partially lining all the clippies.



They hold much easier. I might put no slip grips on them someday. We'll see.
Well, here's the newbies for today. They're not even on the site yet!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Steph said...

I like the 3D look with those little doo dads (I'm sure theres a real name for them, lol).