BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

But it was on sale!!

Fiskars had a warehouse sale. Seriously. O.M.G. No way!! If you are a scrapbooker and have never gone to one of these you need a big cart (like HUGE!). I didn't get any papers or stickers and such but I got flowers, ribbons, and brads for my clippies/bows. I got a lot of Heidi Grace designs. Some are selling for $3-$4 a piece on the site. I got 6 pieces for $1.00!!! They sell them straight out of the boxes in whatever plastic packs (bulk) they're shipped in. Mostly 3 and 6 packs. For example:

I got THIS BUT I got six packs of them for ONE DOLLAR instead of that price on that page for just one. Nice huh? I got 23 different things (which is 138 total packs) for $23.00. Part of me wants to go back tomorrow morning to see if there's something different. I went a few hours before they closed but they had things already on pallets saved for tomorrow. Is it worth dragging two kids along? We stood in line for an HOUR to check out. I'd have to bring snacks and possibly a potty. LOL!!

I'll take photos of my loot tomorrow. I can't believe I have never gone to that before! Seriously, if someone had just $500 they could start a scrapbooking store or even just $100 you could buy and resell on eBay. They sold everything separately but it all coordinated by colors. I'm so glad I had a budget haha!!

More stuff coming soon by the way. I'm preparing for my rummage sale so I've been slacking on my stores. It's Friday though. I don't have to get up early Saturday for anything so there should be something new!

Ohh...I got some racing related brads and I have an idea. Perfect for race day Sunday. Yes, I'm taunting you Steph. Haha!!

1 comments:

Steph said...

I've never even heard of Fiskars, but I want to go!! The only craft store around here is Hobby Lobby and its freakin' 30 miles away!!