BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oooh

Ahhh! A new background. I like! Very bright yes? haha!

Look over there ---> See that new scroll thiing? That's my store! Yippy!

I finally think I have all my items listed in my store besides the ones that I haven't taken photos of yet. I will be doing that later on today. I told the hubby that I wouldn't make anymore until I had them all listed.

I've made labels for them all on their little card holders but you know what? They all lead to my website. I think I'm going to put a redirect on it just in case and start putting the store site on any new ones I make.

OT-I'm still having problems with my T button on my laptop. Why in the world does it open a new tab? WHHHHYYYYY?!! It makes me very >:( when that happens. It also highlights things and deletes them as I type. Grr! It's always the T button too! It's okay if I pause after I type it but I didn't realize how many times I use that letter!!! I do transcription. I type fast. I can't pause. Stupid thing.

***Off rant***

So, check this out:

http://www.parents.com/fun/arts-crafts/kid...-crafts/?page=1
Edib



Scroll through...see them? not so edible clippies! Thanks Jamie. I needed that. Haha!

Do you know my kids slept until noon today?!? Alex missed preschool due to some bad allergies. It was nice but they also didn't nap today. I should go to my bed now! I'm rambling. :)

0 comments: