BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Headbands Yay!

This was sooo easy once I figured it out! Thank you YouTube for that video! The written one I found was too hard for me to follow. Seeing it made so much more sense. I'm excited to have figured this out!!! I'm going to have to buy some more bands now!




I'm thinking my next will consist of navy blue, red, yellow, and maybe silver? I'm going to need to get some silver and a certain type of yellow though. :) I could do white instead of silver too. Hmmm. Decisions decisions.

I like that I can sit and watch TV while doing this, too. LOL! Ahh, I love my quiet time at night.

1 comments:

Steph said...

Do they come with the leg attached? hehe. You could make some red, white, and blue ones, 4th of July is coming up, you know! You could attach one of your bows to the top of the headband, and it could be like a double layer of hand crafted goodness!