BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So it's been awhile

With the craziness of our garage sale I haven't done much. I have a lot left over from the sale that I'm going to be listing on Esty for cheaper than normal! I want to get to that today. I love making them but hate hate HATE taking their photos. It's so time consuming. It needs to be done though so that's what I'll be doing later. Hopefully I'll get them listed on Etsy tonight!

I also made grab bags out of the clippies. I have 239438575930 clippies it seems. I thought throwing certain colors into bags will be great for people who just want certain colors and no preference. So far I have pink, blue, black & white and I'm working on green and purple.

I also bought some more french clips to make more of those. I found some cute apple ribbon that I could picture in Maddie's hair in October when we go to the orchard.

Now, I'm off to preschool pick up and then lunch! Then after lunch more play time before naps and THEN I can get to my stuff.

I should also mention that my Ecrater store is down because I took it off line for my garage sale. I used most of the clips in the sale so after I sort through everything it'll be back up!

Later gator,

2 comments:

Steph said...

Did you sell a lot of clippies and bows??

Anonymous said...

I sold maybe 20 things. Since I marked them way down It was almost $15 haha. It rained the second day though so not many people showed up. Boo!