BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Etsy Is Frying My Brain

I think I've been on this site half the day. I took more photos of my new things and photos of some others that are already listed. I thought some could use a fresh photo so I've been editing those in between being a mom/wife. I am happy to say that I have almost all the editing done and uploaded. I am also happy to say that after I'm done with the ones already listed I'll start listing my new things! I have about 40 some newbies! Yay! Hopefully by tomorrow night they'll all be listed.

I also added a new category: Flower Clippies. I have tons of these flowers that I can put on clippies and they do need their own section badly. Right now there's only going to be a handful listed until I 1)get my basket back that my mother-in-law's neighbor raided :) and 2) make more. They really only take a few minutes to make once I match colors.

Besides the flower clippies my new projects are going to be Halloween/Fall and Christmas/Winter.

I've also decided on price ranges. I'm going to go with simple clippies at 75¢ each so 2/$1.50 etc. Simple bows on a clippie are $1 as are the flower clippies. Big bows are $3, Medium $2 and in between medium and simple are $1.25. Then there's those other ones that don't follow this pattern and I'll just call them specially priced lol.

I thought hard about opening my Ecrater shop back up but I think I've decided to keep it closed. I was just going to list all single clippies on it but I'm going to make more flower clippies, use those leftover singles that I have, and then see what I have left. Right now I probably have about 40 single clippies. If I can't find a flower combo for some I'll make them their own 75¢ clippies section. :)

So...here's some of the newbies:




This is a barrette!




You like the new photos? I FINALLY found my tripod. Yay!! Now they're not so blurry. :)

Someday I'll get around to ordering some headbands. I should do that soon actually. I had three 1" wide ones that I weaved and they all sold in a garage sale. Wonderful huh? I might also do some scrapbooking embellishments. Ooooh! I knooooow! I have a mondo load of scrapbooking stuff. I just need to get the Cricut from my mom. Watch out for that someday.

I like to use "someday" so that I don't have to set a deadline. :)

2 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
O zi buna!

Jamie's Project 365 said...

I LOVE that brown one!!!! And I also love the black and white ones down a bit farther on the page!