BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Some new stuff!

This is Ellie. She's my favorite.




I might not sell her. I got the animals at Michael's and then added all the stuff to it to make hair bow holders! I have a ton more to make too. All different things, mostly animals though. I'm going to have to get another Ellie though. She was the first one I did and since I had to dismantle Maddie's bow board because I mistakenly used the wood that belonged to something important (oops haha) her stuff is just in a bucket now. Here's the other's I have done so far:






I also have some more flower clippies that I'm about to crop to size and list. Then...have you ever just been thinking about something totally different and had a thought? I had one of those in the shower this afternoon lol! It involves flower clippies but in a new way. I'm going to try it out tomorrow...which is in 30 mins so maybe I'll just get a head start in a bit and see how it turns out. I think it will so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Donna said...

I really like the clippie holders Steph. Great job!