BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

3am Feeding

har har. Here's what I'm working on! Not now of course. It's 3am. I just finished up and am going to bed. Who does this stuff at 3am anyway?

I'm calling it The Superdelicious Dots and Flowers Set. There will be five flowered bows and two clippies. I haven't decided what I want the bows on yet. Probably clippies. Here's a sneak peek. I've only done the one bow so far but I should finish the rest tomorrow.





Ehh? Eh? It's baseball! I'm not a baseball fan but I do ♥ this one. It turned out just right and didn't give me trouble.


I have a buttload of clippies to list on Etsy later on today! I weeded out my Ecrater store and I think I'm going towards Etsy. It seems as though I'm thinking about listing my #1s on Etsy, #2s on Ecrater, and the hideous "I screwed up bad but they're still wearable" ones on my website. I'll be listing during nap time since the eldest is going to visit great grandma & grandpa. That's if I don't nap myself. I'm off to bed now! Woot woot!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Forget baseball, I'm still waiting for those Nascar ones! haha. I saw where you said you sold that blue flower bow, have you sold many others? Did they buy it off one of your sites?

Stephanie said...

They did! Off my Etsy site!

What kind of Nascar are you looking for? It's hard to find any type of team ribbon for any sport. It may be one of those kidnapping missions to get some. I hope I'm not too rusty for that. I wonder how Barbados is this time of year? lol!!

~ Julie ~ said...

I LOVE it! (Stopping by from a link on AutumnMommy's New Beginnings blog.)