BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

More Etsy & Not Happy

I moved some things from Ecrater, lowered the prices, and put them on Esty. I'm not happy with Ecrater. Maybe it's too basic and not pretty enough? I don't know. I'm looking to move my store. I guess free isn't always good. I never heard of them before doing a search for free online stores anyway.

So about lowering prices...I slashed some by 50 cents to a dollar. Call me the Slasher haha! I realized I seem to be putting my new stuff up for cheaper so I fixed the older listings. I wonder how some of them on there can be viewed 404944748393 times and the others just a handful? Okay just one is like that. I wonder why that one has so many views? I lowered it's price now so maybe it'll sell? Who knows!

Lowering prices? Lowering shipping? As my I-don't-know-why-I-find-him-attractive-late-night-host Craig Ferguson would say: Whaaaat?? Yes, I'm trying to be budget friendly in these rough times. I'm even thinking about a budget friendly section. Maybe some grab bags? Like 10 for $6.00? Of course I'd have colors and it would be my pick. Like blues or pinks in a bag. Something for people who want clippies but don't really care what's in the bag. I think I'll go through all my ribbons and make just simple sets also and make them around $1 to $1.50. I'll call it my Sweet Yard Sale Deals since in about 2 weeks we're having a yard sale and my clippies I made for that will be at substantially low prices. No five finger discounts though otherwise I'll have to haul out the big stick. We don't take kindly to yard sale shoplifters although if someone buys something and is cute or has their cuteness along I might throw in one for free. I'm a sucker for cuteness.

I should go pick up one of my cutenesses now. I'm not sure if the man will get him or not. The man has inventory this week so I have no idea if he's done work at the normal time or not. I guess I'll know in about 20 mins when he's not home huh?

Oh! Don't forget to check out my new personal blog here. No. There ---> My New Blog

Well, you might want to wait just a bit anyway. I just started it so there's nothing there yet! I don't know why that word is stuck in my head either but I like it!


0 comments: