BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Board Bows!

They're minis! This is the first. They're more like gift sets! These aren't the bows I'll be using though. I still have to make them yet to match but this is how many will be on them and they're just under 12 inches tall. I'm going to make a purple, powder pink, bluish with hearts, white, and yellow with dragonflies. They excite me. :) This is what happened when I went to Walmart this morning. Too much excitement I guess!



Right now they're waiting for Sweet Maddie Rae to wake up to be staple gunned together. I just used hot glue on this one so I could take its photo.

I also have my Superdelicious Dots & Flowers Set of 5 Bows(I think it's 5 I'll have to look) and 2 Clippies all done. Those bows on this board go with that set. I haven't taken their photos yet. I think I'll go do that. I have an hour before my buddy is finished with school.