BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Coming along!

I've been working on flower clips like crazy for next weekend's sale. I hope it goes over well! I have a bunch of new things to add along with the flower clips too! Sale starts Friday, July 31st at midnight and goes through Sunday, August 2nd at 11:59pm and I'll mail everything Monday morning! Maybe some other things might go on sale too! I have things that will become inactive soon due to them being listed for Etsy's set amount of time for listings.

I think I'll create new sections for this so people don't have to search. ;)

I also can't wait for Vista Print to send me my new clip and bow cards! It should be a few weeks but I hope I'm happy with the final product.

I've also got things for Alexander & Co. all made up! No Etsy store yet but soon!

0 comments: