BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

New stuff!

Itsy Bitsy Clippies! Right now they're 1.5 inches compared to the 1.75 inch size! I might go smaller even but looking at them smaller than 1.5 inches seemed weird. I'll have to try it out.

Also, some new things by the end of them month! Along with the itsy bitsy clippies watch for the Flower Clippies Sale July 31st, Aug 1st & 2nd! More details to come. Other things might be on sale those days too! I'll post more details when it gets closer!

Have you ever felt guilty about doing lots of things for someone but left someone else out? Stay tuned for Alexander & Co. (there will be a separate Etsy account for that!). As soon as I get my things together we'll open! I'm hoping to open that same weekend!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ooh, so whats in Alex & Co??

Stephanie said...

hehe. Secret stuff not realated to girly stuff. lol