BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Working...

I need to set aside times during the week to work on my things. My fortune said so lol!! It said something about my creative side and to work on it so okay I'll try. It's actually been saying that almost all week. It must mean it right? :)

So...I'm in the middle of listing my hair bows and clippies holders right NOW! Yay! I named them. I have three that I need to take photos of yet. My camera batteries are charging so they'll have to wait. I've decided to let Ellie go. I have a princess one that I can make for Maddie since I didn't notice until after I bought it that there's a chip in it. Oh well. There will always be more Ellies. :)

I've also bagged some non-slip grips! They're going by 50 for now but I'll gladly do some custom orders. Actually, I'll gladly do custom orders on anything!

While I'm waiting for Etsy photos to upload here's a good thought! Etsy should have multi uploads. One at a time isn't working for me. Maybe they do though? I haven't really checked. Maybe I should. Boy, would I feel dumb if they did. lol!

0 comments: